Debbie, Charlene and Jennifer Davis
Last week, after two very intense days of Continuing Education classes with Curtis Hall, several agents from Clark Realty Corporation received the National Association of REALTORS® Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation. Our company was well represented in the class of 98 with 27 Clark Realty agents from across the island participating. Pictured right are Clark Realty-Keauhou’s “Davis girls” who especially enjoyed being in a training class together for the first time since Jen Davis joined our company.
Topics covered during the two-day class included: NAR’s Code of Ethics, the Purchase Contract, agency representation, advertising and marketing.
Clark Realty Agents with the SRS Designation
To see all Clark Realty agents with the SRS designation, click here.
8 Reasons to List with an SRS
- SRS designees are members of an elite group of trained seller client advocates that know the importance of their client’s specific needs by using Seller Counseling Sessions to insure all needs are addressed.
- SRS designees concentrate their efforts on the seller client’s ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
- SRS designee is extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
- SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
- SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
- SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust.
- SRS designees know the importance of staging your property for best results. Staging is a critical component, along with accurate pricing, to attain desired results within a timely manner.
- SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
Website: SRS Council
Learn More about Hilo’s Wainaku Center
Mr. Hall’s class was held at Wainaku Center located just outside of Hilo town. It was recently renovated and is available for social events, offering a classic view of Hilo Bay looking across to Hilo town. Watching the Pride of Hawaii cruise ship sail in and seeing whales frolicking in the bay during our lunch break on the lanai made a very lovely time all around.
The Wainaku Center was once the Hilo Sugar Mill and then the home office for C. Brewer & Company. In September 2012, the Edmund C. Olson Trust acquired the two-story, 12,000 square foot building. The property encompasses the 12 acre surrounding property.